Test Offer without Image
test offer with image
Check new email template for Other location. Please ignore
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
Welcome to my beautiful home!
You are 6 min away from highland park, 5 min away from Silver Lake, and 5 min away from Atwater village. The apartment has a full kitchen, comfy sofa, queen bed, two desks, a spacious bathtub, a AC unit and air purifier. You have free high-speed internet, a balcony and so much light it looks like a yoga studio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, perfect for morning walks. For parking, it’s street parking but you always find plenty of space and do not need a permit.
We are 2 min away from Super king a wonderful supermarket with a great selection of fresh produce, 5 min away from sprouts, 8 min away from Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. It’s honestly an incredible location.
We are looking to sublet for the whole month of August and possibly September.
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
**** Housing offered ****
MAR VISTA Hill LUXURIOUS Feng shui massive HOUSE TO SHARE with only 2 ROOMMATES on Mar Vista Hill
On Mar Vista Hill in quiet beautiful safe neighborhood. Gorgeous views all around. Home features a peninsula fireplace, steam room, attached garage, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 home theaters, spa, fire-pit, and BBQ.
To share with two other people only, a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms, 2 story, 3200 sq foot luxurious Feng shui house.
Private bathroom and bedroom
Hardwood and Tile Floors
laundry on site
Monitored alarm system
cats are OK
furnished or un
laundry in house
$2375 per month
Liz & David
Multi-level home. Weekly Rates Available.
You will have access to the first and the second floors.
Each floor has its own spacious balcony with glass doors opening to the outside. The first floor has a full bath, along with two bedrooms with king beds & big screen tvs. The living / dining room is on the second floor, with another full bath and a kitchenette containing a mini fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and toaster provided.
Both floors offer beautiful natural light and relaxing indoor/outdoor spaces.
Garage is available for parking.Guests have access to the bottom two levels of the home with their own keyed access
*Owner lives on third level. You will have use of two separate entrances which are closed off from the third level.
Very private and large home on a hill in “Silverlake” – I am equidistant to The La River and the Silverlake Reservoir.
My home is a 2 bedroom, I use the second bedroom as my office.
This space is inspiring, it has two yards and a hell of a view.
I am looking for a joyous and responsible individual whom wants to experience some peace while staying in the beautiful chaos of Los Angeles while I am away on travel.
Many modern amenities: dishwasher, bidet, heated toilet seat, bathtub, washer and dryer, bluetooth speakers, big tv energy, fireplace, pole for pole dancing (I can remove this or you can have fun with it), I have speakers and a mic for karaoke, a very large fridge, great internet, Netflix and Hulu, air conditioning.
This place is my oasis and it’s right in the middle of all the action but you would never know it,
I have a bicycle if you’re into biking, we are a mile from the bike path that runs along the Los Angeles River. I bike to Echo Park which is about 3 and a half miles away.
The view from bed brings excitement and peace. The light in the bathroom in the morning makes you excited to be getting out there.
Looking for someone who can be respectful and courteous and easy to communicate with!
* there is a basement, but I would prefer it to be un-used. If you are a musician, please inquire, I would be willing to let musicians record in it as it was once proofed for recording.
Looking to connect and receive a deposit to secure the location for July this week.