test offer with image
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
**** Housing offered ****
MAR VISTA Hill LUXURIOUS Feng shui massive HOUSE TO SHARE with only 2 ROOMMATES on Mar Vista Hill
On Mar Vista Hill in quiet beautiful safe neighborhood. Gorgeous views all around. Home features a peninsula fireplace, steam room, attached garage, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 home theaters, spa, fire-pit, and BBQ.
To share with two other people only, a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms, 2 story, 3200 sq foot luxurious Feng shui house.
Private bathroom and bedroom
Hardwood and Tile Floors
laundry on site
Monitored alarm system
cats are OK
furnished or un
laundry in house
$2375 per month
Liz & David
OFFERING: July 1 – 31 Sublet
1bd, 1bath Apt in Los Feliz/Thai Town.
$2050 for the Month (DM for shorter stays, full month given priority).
Charming 1920s building with a courtyard, balcony & fountain.
2nd story apt, upstairs (no elevator), no apartment above, very quiet.
10 min walk from Griffith Park.
Work-from-home office area with a standing desk.
Spectrum high-speed wifi (not shared w anyone else).
55″ google TV w sound system.
Morning reading area with monstera plants.
Full bath with tub, bidet.
Kitchen amenities include Vitamix, SodaStream, coffee supplies, convection/air fryer toaster oven, immersion blender, popcorn air popper, and glass water jug, (alkaline fill up a few blocks away).
Street Parking (no dedicated spot), but not too hard to find a spot within a block or 2.
DM me if interested!
Multi-level home. Weekly Rates Available.
You will have access to the first and the second floors.
Each floor has its own spacious balcony with glass doors opening to the outside. The first floor has a full bath, along with two bedrooms with king beds & big screen tvs. The living / dining room is on the second floor, with another full bath and a kitchenette containing a mini fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and toaster provided.
Both floors offer beautiful natural light and relaxing indoor/outdoor spaces.
Garage is available for parking.Guests have access to the bottom two levels of the home with their own keyed access
*Owner lives on third level. You will have use of two separate entrances which are closed off from the third level.
Very private and large home on a hill in “Silverlake” – I am equidistant to The La River and the Silverlake Reservoir.
My home is a 2 bedroom, I use the second bedroom as my office.
This space is inspiring, it has two yards and a hell of a view.
I am looking for a joyous and responsible individual whom wants to experience some peace while staying in the beautiful chaos of Los Angeles while I am away on travel.
Many modern amenities: dishwasher, bidet, heated toilet seat, bathtub, washer and dryer, bluetooth speakers, big tv energy, fireplace, pole for pole dancing (I can remove this or you can have fun with it), I have speakers and a mic for karaoke, a very large fridge, great internet, Netflix and Hulu, air conditioning.
This place is my oasis and it’s right in the middle of all the action but you would never know it,
I have a bicycle if you’re into biking, we are a mile from the bike path that runs along the Los Angeles River. I bike to Echo Park which is about 3 and a half miles away.
The view from bed brings excitement and peace. The light in the bathroom in the morning makes you excited to be getting out there.
Looking for someone who can be respectful and courteous and easy to communicate with!
* there is a basement, but I would prefer it to be un-used. If you are a musician, please inquire, I would be willing to let musicians record in it as it was once proofed for recording.
Looking to connect and receive a deposit to secure the location for July this week.
Available from June 2nd to July 2nd (or longer). Our home is the back house on a giant duplex in East Venice. Your space includes a private room, private office and bathroom. There is lots of shared open space include a beautiful balcony overlooking the garden. Plenty of street parking in a safe, quiet part of Venice.
You will share the home with two professional men. A good candidate is easy-going with a positive attitude. We are not big partiers, but organize dinners and small get togethers from time to time and we’d encourage you to do the same.
2478 Penmar Avenue, CA, 90291
Check out Haven and apply online at HavenColiving.com
Haven provides an engaging place to live, and a community that unites people with a common passion for health and wellness, who are seeking growth, enrichment, and a sense of connection. We afford our Members the opportunity to further themselves, their personal interests and their careers in the locales they desire.
Don’t want to pay $$$ for a crappy and lonely studio? Rather focus on your career and well-being instead of working around the clock just to cover the rent?
Network and collaborate by living with others who share the same goals, while saving money and making a ton of new friends.
Stay one month, or a whole year!
Check out Haven and apply online at HavenColiving.com/apply-for-membership
We offer month-to-month, no-lease/no-commitment, completely furnished shared rooms with an awesome list of amenities plus weekly activities for all our members where you are always invited, yet never obligated.
We have four large common areas with comfy sectional couches, big-screen TVs, fast WIFI, HBO, Netflix, Hulu, etc. We also have a gym, yoga room, co-working space, theater room, weekly workout classes, biweekly vegan dinners, daily cleaning of all common areas, monthly lecture series, and plenty more. Outside, we have a recreation area with a yoga deck, rooftop lounge, barbecue, and outdoor meditation area!
We are selective about who we let in… No negative people.
EVERYONE has a full criminal background check
Please be ready to inspire and be inspired by the other like-minded people!
Sign up to check out our house and apply online at HavenColiving.com, or call and ask for James
Haven Coliving – Venice – West of Lincoln is a townhouse located in Los Angeles County and the 90291 ZIP Code. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone.