Please ignore its for submit button testing add offering
We offer a luxurious experience with spacious rooms featuring flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Located on Nagar Road in the Weikfield IT Park, it hosts the Arogya Spa & Fitness Centre and an indoor heated pool. Lohegaon Airport is just 2.5 km away.
Phoenix Market City Mall is 500 m away while nearby attractions include the Aga Khan Palace, which is less than 1.3 km from the hotel. EON Special Economic Zone, Koregaon Park and Pune Golf Course are within 4.5 km of the property. Magarpatta IT City is 8.5 km while Hinjewadi IT Park is 20 km from Hyatt Regency Hotel & Serviced Apartments Pune Pune.
Hyatt Regency Hotel & Serviced Apartments Pune Pune’s rooms are equipped with an iPod dock, minibar and laptop safe. Satellite channels can be viewed on a 55-inch smart TV. A coffee maker and 24-hour room service are available.
Arogya Spa offers Ayurvedic treatments, steam and sauna rooms. Other recreation facilities include a yoga room and shopping arcade.
Zeta is the casual venue that offers a clock-less dining experience. The hotel’s bar and lounge features malts, beers, wines and cocktails.
Shirdi is 3.5 hours away from the property.
Families particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a stay with kids.
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
2 bed 1 bath apartment. Old building with issues and slum loard but rent controlled. Bathroom is shared. I am an introvert that works a lot. I work best with people that are tidy and dont need a lot of attention. I am a double gemini so i am friendly but my job is emotionally draining. The photos were taken when i first moved in but pretty accurate. Utilities are $90 a month in addition to rent. Vegetarian home.* If you have a dog… I have a senior Pomoranian, she loves people but hates dogs so we would need to get them together a few times before asking them to live together
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
I’m subletting my gorgeous one-bedroom apartment in Venice Beach. Available July 7th-19th. Hardwood floors, it’s on the second floor so beautiful indirect light all day and it stays cool. Bathtub, lots of lovely plants and a standing desk to get your work done. The beach is a 1 minute walk away Little Lunch and Abbot-Kinney are super close by. No parking or laundry but parking is pretty easy and there’s a laundromat close by.
Sublet price is $1000.
**** Housing offered ****
MAR VISTA Hill LUXURIOUS Feng shui massive HOUSE TO SHARE with only 2 ROOMMATES on Mar Vista Hill
On Mar Vista Hill in quiet beautiful safe neighborhood. Gorgeous views all around. Home features a peninsula fireplace, steam room, attached garage, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 home theaters, spa, fire-pit, and BBQ.
To share with two other people only, a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms, 2 story, 3200 sq foot luxurious Feng shui house.
Private bathroom and bedroom
Hardwood and Tile Floors
laundry on site
Monitored alarm system
cats are OK
furnished or un
laundry in house
$2375 per month
Liz & David
Hi, I’m looking for a roommate for my quiet furnished West Hollywood courtyard apartment. I travel a LOT so, you’ll have the place to yourself frequently. It’s a 1927 building with hardwood floors and a small back patio. I’m a creative professional over 40, daily meditator, non-vegan, non-smoker, music and dance lover. I’m looking for a considerate non-smoker, who isn’t a big drinker. This is a place for one person, no pets (sorry)
Three month minimum.
1,600 a month utilities included
plus 1,200 move in deposit
application / credit check fee will be deducted from 1st months rent
Permitted street parking ( I’ll give you a permit)
New laundromat just around the corner.
If you want your own furniture in the bedroom, that can be arranged.
OFFERING: July 1 – 31 Sublet
1bd, 1bath Apt in Los Feliz/Thai Town.
$2050 for the Month (DM for shorter stays, full month given priority).
Charming 1920s building with a courtyard, balcony & fountain.
2nd story apt, upstairs (no elevator), no apartment above, very quiet.
10 min walk from Griffith Park.
Work-from-home office area with a standing desk.
Spectrum high-speed wifi (not shared w anyone else).
55″ google TV w sound system.
Morning reading area with monstera plants.
Full bath with tub, bidet.
Kitchen amenities include Vitamix, SodaStream, coffee supplies, convection/air fryer toaster oven, immersion blender, popcorn air popper, and glass water jug, (alkaline fill up a few blocks away).
Street Parking (no dedicated spot), but not too hard to find a spot within a block or 2.
DM me if interested!
Multi-level home. Weekly Rates Available.
You will have access to the first and the second floors.
Each floor has its own spacious balcony with glass doors opening to the outside. The first floor has a full bath, along with two bedrooms with king beds & big screen tvs. The living / dining room is on the second floor, with another full bath and a kitchenette containing a mini fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and toaster provided.
Both floors offer beautiful natural light and relaxing indoor/outdoor spaces.
Garage is available for parking.Guests have access to the bottom two levels of the home with their own keyed access
*Owner lives on third level. You will have use of two separate entrances which are closed off from the third level.