test offer with image
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
Welcome to my beautiful home!
You are 6 min away from highland park, 5 min away from Silver Lake, and 5 min away from Atwater village. The apartment has a full kitchen, comfy sofa, queen bed, two desks, a spacious bathtub, a AC unit and air purifier. You have free high-speed internet, a balcony and so much light it looks like a yoga studio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, perfect for morning walks. For parking, it’s street parking but you always find plenty of space and do not need a permit.
We are 2 min away from Super king a wonderful supermarket with a great selection of fresh produce, 5 min away from sprouts, 8 min away from Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. It’s honestly an incredible location.
We are looking to sublet for the whole month of August and possibly September.
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
I’m subletting my gorgeous one-bedroom apartment in Venice Beach. Available July 7th-19th. Hardwood floors, it’s on the second floor so beautiful indirect light all day and it stays cool. Bathtub, lots of lovely plants and a standing desk to get your work done. The beach is a 1 minute walk away Little Lunch and Abbot-Kinney are super close by. No parking or laundry but parking is pretty easy and there’s a laundromat close by.
Sublet price is $1000.
Hi, I’m looking for a roommate for my quiet furnished West Hollywood courtyard apartment. I travel a LOT so, you’ll have the place to yourself frequently. It’s a 1927 building with hardwood floors and a small back patio. I’m a creative professional over 40, daily meditator, non-vegan, non-smoker, music and dance lover. I’m looking for a considerate non-smoker, who isn’t a big drinker. This is a place for one person, no pets (sorry)
Three month minimum.
1,600 a month utilities included
plus 1,200 move in deposit
application / credit check fee will be deducted from 1st months rent
Permitted street parking ( I’ll give you a permit)
New laundromat just around the corner.
If you want your own furniture in the bedroom, that can be arranged.
OFFERING: July 1 – 31 Sublet
1bd, 1bath Apt in Los Feliz/Thai Town.
$2050 for the Month (DM for shorter stays, full month given priority).
Charming 1920s building with a courtyard, balcony & fountain.
2nd story apt, upstairs (no elevator), no apartment above, very quiet.
10 min walk from Griffith Park.
Work-from-home office area with a standing desk.
Spectrum high-speed wifi (not shared w anyone else).
55″ google TV w sound system.
Morning reading area with monstera plants.
Full bath with tub, bidet.
Kitchen amenities include Vitamix, SodaStream, coffee supplies, convection/air fryer toaster oven, immersion blender, popcorn air popper, and glass water jug, (alkaline fill up a few blocks away).
Street Parking (no dedicated spot), but not too hard to find a spot within a block or 2.
DM me if interested!
Private bedroom (shared bath with 1 other person) becoming available in our 3BR/2BA house on North Los Robles Ave in Pasadena.
To apply, fill out this form:
One of us is an engineer at NASA and a wildland firefighter, the other works in tech, runs a non-profit and writes.
Both of us are young professionals in our early 30’s, and are laid-back, enjoy sharing food, and healthy communication as roommates.
– Private rooms comes with large double-door closet
– 3 mi to JPL and Caltech, and close by the Rose Bowl, parks, grocery stores and next to major public transit routes
– In-unit washer/dryer, fast WiFi and extenders across the house, large patio with tables to work outside, BBQ grill, lots of storage space
– Private parking for a car included (peace of mind for street cleaning/safety)
– Hardwood floors and smoke-free
– Dog-friendly ? No cats, due to allergies.
– Electric/gas/Internet is split by the housemates, and sewer/water/trash is paid for by the landlord
To apply, fill out this form: