• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
Welcome to my beautiful home!
You are 6 min away from highland park, 5 min away from Silver Lake, and 5 min away from Atwater village. The apartment has a full kitchen, comfy sofa, queen bed, two desks, a spacious bathtub, a AC unit and air purifier. You have free high-speed internet, a balcony and so much light it looks like a yoga studio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, perfect for morning walks. For parking, it’s street parking but you always find plenty of space and do not need a permit.
We are 2 min away from Super king a wonderful supermarket with a great selection of fresh produce, 5 min away from sprouts, 8 min away from Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. It’s honestly an incredible location.
We are looking to sublet for the whole month of August and possibly September.
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
I’m subletting my gorgeous one-bedroom apartment in Venice Beach. Available July 7th-19th. Hardwood floors, it’s on the second floor so beautiful indirect light all day and it stays cool. Bathtub, lots of lovely plants and a standing desk to get your work done. The beach is a 1 minute walk away Little Lunch and Abbot-Kinney are super close by. No parking or laundry but parking is pretty easy and there’s a laundromat close by.
Sublet price is $1000.
Hi, I’m looking for a roommate for my quiet furnished West Hollywood courtyard apartment. I travel a LOT so, you’ll have the place to yourself frequently. It’s a 1927 building with hardwood floors and a small back patio. I’m a creative professional over 40, daily meditator, non-vegan, non-smoker, music and dance lover. I’m looking for a considerate non-smoker, who isn’t a big drinker. This is a place for one person, no pets (sorry)
Three month minimum.
1,600 a month utilities included
plus 1,200 move in deposit
application / credit check fee will be deducted from 1st months rent
Permitted street parking ( I’ll give you a permit)
New laundromat just around the corner.
If you want your own furniture in the bedroom, that can be arranged.
OFFERING: July 1 – 31 Sublet
1bd, 1bath Apt in Los Feliz/Thai Town.
$2050 for the Month (DM for shorter stays, full month given priority).
Charming 1920s building with a courtyard, balcony & fountain.
2nd story apt, upstairs (no elevator), no apartment above, very quiet.
10 min walk from Griffith Park.
Work-from-home office area with a standing desk.
Spectrum high-speed wifi (not shared w anyone else).
55″ google TV w sound system.
Morning reading area with monstera plants.
Full bath with tub, bidet.
Kitchen amenities include Vitamix, SodaStream, coffee supplies, convection/air fryer toaster oven, immersion blender, popcorn air popper, and glass water jug, (alkaline fill up a few blocks away).
Street Parking (no dedicated spot), but not too hard to find a spot within a block or 2.
DM me if interested!
Private bedroom (shared bath with 1 other person) becoming available in our 3BR/2BA house on North Los Robles Ave in Pasadena.
To apply, fill out this form:
One of us is an engineer at NASA and a wildland firefighter, the other works in tech, runs a non-profit and writes.
Both of us are young professionals in our early 30’s, and are laid-back, enjoy sharing food, and healthy communication as roommates.
– Private rooms comes with large double-door closet
– 3 mi to JPL and Caltech, and close by the Rose Bowl, parks, grocery stores and next to major public transit routes
– In-unit washer/dryer, fast WiFi and extenders across the house, large patio with tables to work outside, BBQ grill, lots of storage space
– Private parking for a car included (peace of mind for street cleaning/safety)
– Hardwood floors and smoke-free
– Dog-friendly ? No cats, due to allergies.
– Electric/gas/Internet is split by the housemates, and sewer/water/trash is paid for by the landlord
To apply, fill out this form:
Extra large 1-bedroom apartment in a 4-unit building with all the charm of the 20’s & 30’s. Big french windows, real hardwood floors, and art deco tile make this apartment a delightful place to call home. The neighborhood is charming with friendly, respectful neighbors; cafés, coffeeshops, a park, and a museum all within walking distance. Centrally located between Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the beach.
There’s a washer and dryer in the unit, garage parking (with the ability to charge an EV), and an herb garden out back.
Open to different options (i.e. short term sublet or roommate situation). Price listed is for a monthly sublet including all utilities, WIFI, and monthly bottled water delivery. .
Spacious, modern luxury Aldea Zama condo in a brand new gated 9-unit residence. Perfect for 1-2 guests: includes a fully-equipped kitchen, open concept living area, separate bedroom with adjoining patio, full bathroom with separate shower, private pool with outdoor shower, 48″ TV, and AC. The neighborhood boasts cafes, sushi spots, jazz lounge, juice bars, nail salon, and international dining. Ideally located, 2.7km from the best beaches, 1.3km to the supermarket, and convenient to town.
2-bedroom 2-bath fully equipped condo available with private balcony, swimming pool and parking. High-speed Wi-Fi also included