test offer with image
We offer a luxurious experience with spacious rooms featuring flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Located on Nagar Road in the Weikfield IT Park, it hosts the Arogya Spa & Fitness Centre and an indoor heated pool. Lohegaon Airport is just 2.5 km away.
Phoenix Market City Mall is 500 m away while nearby attractions include the Aga Khan Palace, which is less than 1.3 km from the hotel. EON Special Economic Zone, Koregaon Park and Pune Golf Course are within 4.5 km of the property. Magarpatta IT City is 8.5 km while Hinjewadi IT Park is 20 km from Hyatt Regency Hotel & Serviced Apartments Pune Pune.
Hyatt Regency Hotel & Serviced Apartments Pune Pune’s rooms are equipped with an iPod dock, minibar and laptop safe. Satellite channels can be viewed on a 55-inch smart TV. A coffee maker and 24-hour room service are available.
Arogya Spa offers Ayurvedic treatments, steam and sauna rooms. Other recreation facilities include a yoga room and shopping arcade.
Zeta is the casual venue that offers a clock-less dining experience. The hotel’s bar and lounge features malts, beers, wines and cocktails.
Shirdi is 3.5 hours away from the property.
Families particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a stay with kids.
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
I’m subletting my gorgeous one-bedroom apartment in Venice Beach. Available July 7th-19th. Hardwood floors, it’s on the second floor so beautiful indirect light all day and it stays cool. Bathtub, lots of lovely plants and a standing desk to get your work done. The beach is a 1 minute walk away Little Lunch and Abbot-Kinney are super close by. No parking or laundry but parking is pretty easy and there’s a laundromat close by.
Sublet price is $1000.
Multi-level home. Weekly Rates Available.
You will have access to the first and the second floors.
Each floor has its own spacious balcony with glass doors opening to the outside. The first floor has a full bath, along with two bedrooms with king beds & big screen tvs. The living / dining room is on the second floor, with another full bath and a kitchenette containing a mini fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and toaster provided.
Both floors offer beautiful natural light and relaxing indoor/outdoor spaces.
Garage is available for parking.Guests have access to the bottom two levels of the home with their own keyed access
*Owner lives on third level. You will have use of two separate entrances which are closed off from the third level.
We have a spacious upstairs Master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, luxurious deep tub, and a separate hi-jet shower. The room has a large walk-in closet and there’s plenty of storage space in the house. It can come partially furnished or not as needed.
We live in a relaxed cul-de-sac neighborhood. There is a covered hang-out space in our backyard, and we have fruit trees, chickens, and a garden. We also have indoor-outdoor cats.
Additional small room available for office/den/bedroom: $500/mo., no extra deposit.
We are seeking people who are COVID Safe/Aware.
Very private and large home on a hill in “Silverlake” – I am equidistant to The La River and the Silverlake Reservoir.
My home is a 2 bedroom, I use the second bedroom as my office.
This space is inspiring, it has two yards and a hell of a view.
I am looking for a joyous and responsible individual whom wants to experience some peace while staying in the beautiful chaos of Los Angeles while I am away on travel.
Many modern amenities: dishwasher, bidet, heated toilet seat, bathtub, washer and dryer, bluetooth speakers, big tv energy, fireplace, pole for pole dancing (I can remove this or you can have fun with it), I have speakers and a mic for karaoke, a very large fridge, great internet, Netflix and Hulu, air conditioning.
This place is my oasis and it’s right in the middle of all the action but you would never know it,
I have a bicycle if you’re into biking, we are a mile from the bike path that runs along the Los Angeles River. I bike to Echo Park which is about 3 and a half miles away.
The view from bed brings excitement and peace. The light in the bathroom in the morning makes you excited to be getting out there.
Looking for someone who can be respectful and courteous and easy to communicate with!
* there is a basement, but I would prefer it to be un-used. If you are a musician, please inquire, I would be willing to let musicians record in it as it was once proofed for recording.
Looking to connect and receive a deposit to secure the location for July this week.