test offer with image
Check new email template for Other location. Please ignore
Please ignore Map Lat & Long testing for First form
• What if your favorite family friends let you stay at their place while off in London or Shanghai? Spend your extended stay living like a cool local!
• Fully-furnished 2200 sq. ft. ground floor flat in updated historical Spanish Revival duplex in heart of bustling LA.
• Medium term rental for professionals, families, and retirees boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook area.
• Quality appliances, dishware, pots, coffeemakers, sheets, towels.
• Towels, bedding, toiletries, cleaning supplies included.
• Flush-mounted TVs and desks in the main rooms — five of each! — super fast WiFi!!
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. French doors open to a tiled, partially covered patio. Middle bedroom has bunk bed. Large third bedroom has lots of room and storage bench.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car.
• Just southeast of Beverly Hills and adjacent to the Pico-Robinson neighborhood.
• Shops, drug store, restaurants, and supermarket are within walking distance but visitors to LA will generally need a car. Cute brunch places and famous The Mint music bar is within walking distance on bustling Pico Boulevard. Fairfax’s Little Ethiopia strip with its handful of restaurants are a couple of blocks away.
• Neighborhood is safe, diverse, and sexy. Mix of 30-year residents and the “up and coming”.
The Alpaca Playhouse is a residential event space east of the Austin Airport.
Welcome to my beautiful home!
You are 6 min away from highland park, 5 min away from Silver Lake, and 5 min away from Atwater village. The apartment has a full kitchen, comfy sofa, queen bed, two desks, a spacious bathtub, a AC unit and air purifier. You have free high-speed internet, a balcony and so much light it looks like a yoga studio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, perfect for morning walks. For parking, it’s street parking but you always find plenty of space and do not need a permit.
We are 2 min away from Super king a wonderful supermarket with a great selection of fresh produce, 5 min away from sprouts, 8 min away from Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. It’s honestly an incredible location.
We are looking to sublet for the whole month of August and possibly September.
***OFFERING MONTH TO MONTH***
Relaxed Health Conscious Holistic Aware Home where My Sister & I are offering a furnished room in our home the Heart of LA for a lucky person ^^
(Location is Prime safe & close to everything)
Beverly Hills/West Hollywood
2 Bathroom (Shared)
Parking on Street & Driveway
Fast Internet Provided
Outdoor Yoga Gym/Mediation Studio
Bonfire & Gas Pit
Next to La Cienega Park
Smoking Outside ok
DM For Tour
I’m subletting my gorgeous one-bedroom apartment in Venice Beach. Available July 7th-19th. Hardwood floors, it’s on the second floor so beautiful indirect light all day and it stays cool. Bathtub, lots of lovely plants and a standing desk to get your work done. The beach is a 1 minute walk away Little Lunch and Abbot-Kinney are super close by. No parking or laundry but parking is pretty easy and there’s a laundromat close by.
Sublet price is $1000.
Clean and Professional Environment
Fully furnished master bedroom with closet and bathroom + kitchen and living room privileges!
Short Walking Distance to many shops, restaurants, businesses and hospitals!
Clean and quiet in the best location LA has to offer.
$150 per night –
Desk, desk chair, fluffy new towels and fresh sheets / duvet provided.
2 ocean facing windows allow fresh sea air from sea breeze into room (best fresh air in LA)
Walking distance to ocean and all shops, hospitals, a myriad of businesses, the co-op, coffee etc etc – But far enough away to be away from the noise.
The train is a two minute walk allowing access to virtually anywhere in LA w/o a car.
Parking Pass for street parking available.
Available for short term
**** Housing offered ****
MAR VISTA Hill LUXURIOUS Feng shui massive HOUSE TO SHARE with only 2 ROOMMATES on Mar Vista Hill
On Mar Vista Hill in quiet beautiful safe neighborhood. Gorgeous views all around. Home features a peninsula fireplace, steam room, attached garage, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 home theaters, spa, fire-pit, and BBQ.
To share with two other people only, a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms, 2 story, 3200 sq foot luxurious Feng shui house.
Private bathroom and bedroom
Hardwood and Tile Floors
laundry on site
Monitored alarm system
cats are OK
furnished or un
laundry in house
$2375 per month
Liz & David